Saturday, March 26, 2011

You see I always think that I was never good enough or even enough. I never see myself being content with the things that oi have. I blame it to ambitions. I blame it to love. I blame it to people who spoiled me with love. Yet, I am always thankful. I am always thankful that I was blessed with not only god people. Best friends. Loving family. I am thankful that I have these values that I learned from all the experiences I’ve went through. The failures, frustrations, pains and the least laughter. Good old laughter. I miss that. I miss having to feel this freedom. Freedom that at last made me come to my senses. I worked hard for this freedom. I worked hard to achieve this peace. I worked hard to appreciate what had happened. I always work hard for the things that I want although it may not be what everybody wants. I’ll work hard for what everybody wants now, not because it’s the right thing they think it would be for me, but I know that it will be the best thing I could offer myself and my world.



For the past that I have given my life to, thank you for maing me realize  that how different we are. I knew that from the start but I still keep on pushing what I want because I did love you. Yet, everything must come to an end and God saw that I’ve been trying so hard to make everything work but it’s not that simple. It’s getting unfair. God saw how I made you my life and prioritize you which then was a ringing signal of self destruction. I knew all of that. i knew I was falling apart yet I never tried  to gave up because it wasn’t me who easily gives up. I have no regrets making you feel that way because I did all my best and gave all my love that no one can possibly provide you. I know you will never forget me and even if you are  with that person again, I know I’ll always be arounhd your thoughts and inside your heart. With that, justice has been served. 

No comments: