Sunday, March 27, 2011

what is it to come? been through a tragic journey and all i could have right now are memories. memories that couldn't help me get up in morning without mourning. i wish actions were as easy as words. i wish that it's easy for me to take a leap of faith and not to regret anything. i wish that people were as rational as they should really be. i wish that wishes do come true. i just would wish. 

rough patches i went through will always be something that wold remind me that i was once a fighter, yet nothing nor no one could actually stop hurting me as long as i live. the happiness that i really want to possess will only be a goal as long as i live. the love that i really long is just something i could actually give. i have to be content with the warmth the people has offered me. i could give out more, i know. it's the essence of my existence. it's something i could always think about and be happy about. i am happy though right now, my heart is actually bleeding. 




No comments: